Access GTBank Business Loan, compare and pay less
Access up to ₦10m GTBank QuickCredit SME loan for your business without collateral with a flexible repayment model in 6 – 12 months tenor.
₦250k – ₦10m
Calculate your GTBank Business Loan for SME Repayment
About GTBank Business Loan for SME
GTBak business loan provides credit facility to small and medium scale enterprises with funds needed for operations,
Here are the snapped details covering your access to the funds.
GTBank Business Loan for SME Terms
Here are broader terms you need to understand depending on the type of your business
Eligible accounts must have been in existence and active for at least 6 months with GTBank.
You might stand a better chance of accessing this loan if your business falls into any of the categories below:
- Stores and Diagnostic Centres
While the minimum facility is pegged at ₦250, 000, the maximum amount you can access is 50% of your annual revenue but not exceeding ₦10, 000, 000.
The maximum tenor is also variable depending on the sector your SME business operates:
- 6 months (Trade, Services and Food sectors)
- 12 months (Healthcare, Fashion and Education Sectors)
If you own a business in any of its qualifying SME groups, you are eligible to apply for up to ₦10, 000, 000 GTBank business loan through its GAPS platform. Other things you need to understand are:
- You must have actively operated an account linked to a Corporate Affairs Commission registered business name or company with the Bank for at least 6 months.
- Your business must have been in operation for at least three years (with which you can provide an evidence that the business has an account linked to it with active usage the for at least one year)
- If you are eligible, you will be able to access 50% of your business annual turnover calculated over the last 12 months (subject to a maximum loan amount and other criteria as determined by Guaranty Trust Bank)
- Business turnover analysis as well as lodgement will be done on your account to ascertain level of your business in the last 12 months
- Domiciliation of Business account (execution of domiciliation agreement)
- You must not have any record of returned cheque within the last 12 months
- A good credit report from any credit bureau increases your chances of accessing the GTBank business loan for SME
- You must also not have any past due obligation with any bank
How GTBank Business Loan for SME Compare to Other Lenders
₦50,000 - ₦3,000,000
₦3,000,001 - ₦10,000,000
3% - 4.7%
₦250,000 - ₦5,000,000
3% - 6%
₦500,000 - ₦20,000,000
₦300,000 - ₦20,000,000
₦300,000 - ₦20,000,000
₦300,000 - ₦30,000,000
₦50,000 - ₦10,000,000
4% - 10%
₦500,000 - ₦6,000,000
6% – 30%
₦100,000 - ₦1,000,000
₦250,000 - ₦10,000,000
₦500,000 - ₦20,000,000
₦300,000 - ₦10,000,000
2.75% - 4%
₦20,000 - ₦10,000,000
₦30,000 - ₦5,000,000
5% – 25%
₦50,000 - ₦6,000,000
₦100,000 - ₦4,000,000
₦100,000 - ₦3,000,000
₦150,000 - ₦20,000,000
Options to GTBank Business Loan for SME
Because you must have a business account operating with the bank to be eligible to access the GTBank business loan for SME, this could mean you can not get one if you do not satisfy this term.
Other issues like a poor credit report or not being in operation with the bank in the last six months could hinder your eligibility.
As an alternative, there are other lenders that can help with the funds you need for your business operation. Consider for any that meets your demands.
What is GAPS?
The GTBank business loan for SME can be applied through its GAPS platform. But what exactly is it?
It is an abbreviation for GTBank Automated Payment System, a platform dedicated for use by businesses to do transactions, monitor activities and other corporate needs like payroll, multi-user dashboard, local to international remittance services and many others.
This solution is available on the web as well as on mobile devices (Android and iOS) and you can use this to apply for the GTBank business loan for SME.
How to Apply for GTBank Business Loan for SME
Applying for a GTBank business loan takes a few steps. Below are the processes you can use to access the credit facility:
- Login to your GTBank GAPS account
- Locate and click the loan option from your dashboard
- Click QuickCredit for Small Business
- Provide other necessary required information needed
Approval is instant and you get funds within a few seconds of the application once your business account is eligible.
While we might receive compensation from a provider, our reviews are made considering you first.
We are committed to your satisfaction. Do reach out to us for any required clarification.
We recommend products and services from a provider/brand we trust for your safety.